Thursday, February 25, 2010

Larian Forian !!!

Today I come skull late adi !!
But nvm la teacher also dun care d :)
Den I in the skull find friend :O
Skip...
When the larian forian start...
We jog 2gether !!
Den half way my stomach suddenly pain :X
I half jog half walk..
My stomach damn pain that time...
Den i keep run pain also run...
After saw xuen and sophie...
I go ask for water :D
They gave me ben water than i drink adi... xD
Fas fas jog bak skull...
Skip...
Finish run...
Den me cy and ben go find ZH... :S
Sien my leg damn pain....
Later go canteen see ZH at there bo..
Reach they saw a lot ppl but din have ZH... D;
Suddenly i forget take my h/p form Cy...
Den he say i go take his beg D:
abit beh song....
Den Skip...
Later go eat wif km , vincent they all...
At APPOLLO... x)
After eat...
Skip....
Went home luu... xDD
Den about 6 Cy buy his new phone...
And chuan me !!!
hahax :)
Dun angry la...
N i wound jelous d coz i also wan buy 1 new phone...
C902
:)


Den now i wan say bbye adi....
:O
Bbye !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment