Saturday, May 23, 2009

ANGRY OR HAPPY 20009-5-23

Shau hong scolded me at his blog again T.T .

Today morning suk kee call me came to school now !!

So i went to school find her .

Went i go there there i saw SHAU HONG at there so i wan go ask him what happen was he play jue jiao zzz .

He saw me don talk (got talk litter bit with me) to me and don bother me like that .

Haiz he say be my bu ren shi de friend .

After i go cc with Jess and ke xian .

We play about 3 hour and i saw my friend sze cheah and SMK USJ 12 From 1 friend .

After 3 hour i go USJ14 cc find Kuan Meng and Wei Yi .

Haiz , play about 1 hour Wei Yi wan go giv money then wei tell us 1 hour RM2 so me don play liao see ppl play onli because no money .

After wei lent we two RM1 to play but we did play we go save program in pendrive .

At night , i go concert about piano .

I saw my friends (SMK USJ 12) got cy brother also .

After i go eat taipan eat cincau ice .

No comments:

Post a Comment