Friday, May 22, 2009

SAD DAY 2009-5-22
today is math exam i did read even once .
at exam time me and my fren cannot menirul so i very sad .
after math exam is reces i with cy , zhen hao , benjamin ho and kuan meng go kantin
but he cy dun wan go so i with kuan meng go lo .
i went to kantin want to buy food but the time finish so i did buy food to eat i am very angry beacuase they waste my time and i did eat hungry le.
after recest we all want to go sri selangor beacuse Pn Fatiah want to leave le .
went we reach there i sit with zhen hao and cy tey all .
we talk and talk no stop.
after dunno hu trow paper,bottel and sweet box to me .
i was very angry that time .
after finish is go home time le , i was very happy becuse can eat my fav food - mamimoster .
i eat eat cannot find zhen hao they all i thought thay went home le no i no bother them lolz . after i say reg and i ask her where is cy they all she tell me they at the guard house .
i find them i saw them at the gate i put my head to the gate suddenly reg push the gate lucky my head my come out or i die lolz . after this i saw their face are sad and emo .
they dunno what wrong happen with them .
after i with zhen hao went back home le .

No comments:

Post a Comment